This is release 22.214.171.12420430 of RaspberryMatic which is a maintenance release with the following bugfixes and feature changes:
For all changes, see the full commit log.
CCU/HomeMatic service changes:
- updated OCCU version to 3.63.9-1 integrating full compatibility to the CCU3 3.63.9 firmware which comes with the following changes:
- Updated the
RPI-RF-MODco-processor firmware to version 4.4.22 which should fix an issue where rf communication with certain HomeMatic/BidCos-RF devices were not working reliable (https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=71025).
ELV-SH-WUAdevice was not correctly recognized in the WebUI.
- The device config pages for the
HmIP-FALMOTwas not correctly shown.
- Updated the
- added a new
/bin/checkCoProcessor.shcheck script and put it to the global monitrc to be executed regularly for performing regular rf-module/co-processor connectivity checks. In case of identifying a failed rf-module connection a WebUI alarm message will now be raised (https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=73697).
- added a new experimental
/usr/bin/checkPortForwarding.shcheck script which can be used to try to identify any security critical port forwarding being enabled in the internet router where RaspberryMatic is being connected to.
- updated Mediola NEO SERVER to latest 2.9.0 package version.
- added new
0168-WebUI-Fix-HmipChannelDialogsIncludeWebUI bugfix patch which adds a missing source include statement which fixes a WebUI crash bug in the new
BOILER_TRANSMITTERfunctionality of 3.63.8. This should make the device config settings page for the HmIP-FALMOT-C12 accessible again.
- added a package patch
0001-default-identity-encoding.patchto the tcl package to make the “identity” character encoding the default+system encoding like it had been with tclsh 8.2 and which seem to have caused the umlaut character encoding issues recently seen. In addition, adapted tclrega and tclrpc accordingly so that they only actively perform character conversion in case no “identity” encoding is used. Furthermore, removed the explicit “convertto” char conversion calls in
jsonrpc.tclso fix similar issues. This altogether fixes the char encoding issues seen in the WebUI and external CCU addons like hm_pdetect, etc. (#1782).
- added a tcl package patch which will make sure that the
tcl_precisionwill be set to 12 as a default value like this was the case with the older tcl 8.2 version. This should fix recently appearing floating point arithmetic issues which resulted in incorrect valve position calculations in the WebUI (#1784).
- disabled the forced restart of
HMIPServerupon changing the log level. Now a user has to perform a manual reboot or restart of
HMIPServerin case he wants to have the log level changes to be applied (#1742).
Operating system changes:
- updated all
tinkerboardkernel defconfigs to not use
CONFIG_SLUB_DEBUGanymore because we are now exclusively using the newer
init_on_freeinstead of slub debug. Also added the missing
CONFIG_ARM_MODULE_PLTSconfig option to the
tinkerboarddefconfig to fix various “relocation 28 out of range” errors after the 5.15.x kernel update (#1435).
- synchronized all used kernel options throughout our supported platforms.
- updated buildroot to latest 2022.02.1 version.
CONFIG_AUDITto all kernel defconfigs to enable kernel auditing support so that the kernels spits out audit messages in case invalid syscalls are being processed.
wiringpi-odroidpackage to latest version available.
- added direct USB storage quirks for the RaspberryPi target so that some USB<>SSD connectors will start to work out-of-the-box (#1727, home-assistant/operating-system#1864).
- bumped all Linux kernel versions for all our supported platforms from 5.10.x to 5.15.x and used the stable 1.20220331 (5.15.32) version for the RaspberryPi platform and the upstream 5.15.53 LTS version for the other platforms.
👪 Contributors (alphabetically): 📝 Support:
For support on installation and help please visit the following web pages:
The following installation archives can be downloaded for different hardware platforms. To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is provided as well. You can either upload these files using the WebUI-based update mechanism or unarchive them to e.g. flash the included
*.img files on a fresh installation media (e.g. microSD card):
- RaspberryPi4 Model B, RaspberryPi Compute Module 4, RaspberryPi 400 – (installation):
- CCU3, ELV-Charly, RaspberryPi3 Model B+, RaspberryPi3 Model B, RaspberryPi3 Model A+, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 lite, RaspberryPi Zero 2 W – (installation):
📦RaspberryMatic-126.96.36.19920430-ccu3.tgz (only for initial CCU3 Firmware -> RaspberryMatic Upgrade)
- RaspberryPi2 Model B – (installation):
- RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+) – (installation):
- TinkerBoard S, TinkerBoard – (installation):
- ODROID-N2/N2+/C4/C2 – (installation):
- Intel NUC – (installation):
- Open Virtual Appliance (OVA) – (ProxmoxVE, VirtualBox, ESXi, Synology, QNAP, Workstation Player, QEmu, UNRAID, HyperV):
📦RaspberryMatic-188.8.131.5220430.ova (only for initial OVA installation)
- Docker / Open Container Initiative (OCI) – virtual appliance (installation):
- Kubernetes / K8s – virtual appliance:
see install documentation
- Home Assistant Add-on – virtual appliance:
see install documentation