This is release 18.104.22.16811009 of RaspberryMatic which is a maintenance release with the following bugfixes and feature changes:
For all changes, see the full commit log.
CCU/HomeMatic service changes:
- added a directly integrated VPN functionality based on the free services of Tailscale. This provides a slim, free zeroconfig VPN solution comparable to the existing CloudMatic solution. In contrast, tailscale uses the free, secure and wireguard-based solution provided by the tailscale open source project. By enabling this new VPN functionality in the network settings of the WebUI just a simple username+password credential login is required to make your CCU central available from the internet using a powerful point-to-point wireguard-based VPN mesh network like any other tailscale-aware device in a private VPN infrastructure.
- added a fix for
ha-proxy.jsto remove all absolute location paths rather than simply concatinating them to the ingress HA path which could lead to invalid location: paths to be specified and thus ingress to not correctly access certain resources (#1433).
- fixed an issue where an update of a CCU add-on was incorrectly announced if either the returned version string contained invalid whitespaces or used an uppercase “N/A” string rather than just lowercase (cf. https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=680973#p680973)
- modified all missing
triggerAlarm.tclexecutions to carry the “WatchDog:” prefix as the other ones we recently added.
- added new
0135-WebUI-Add-ControlPanel-AdvancedSettingsWebUI feature patch which will add a new main “Advanced Settings” control page which can be used to enable/disable certain advanced settings which are currently usable only via RaspberryMatic (#1415, @jp112sdl).
- fixed issue in
0099-WebUI-Add-DeviceRenameAllChannelsWebUI patch which caused an incomplete refresh of room/function changes after channels had been renamed (#1430).
- integrated another minor style improvement to the
0039-WebUI-Fix-Style-GlitchesWebUI patch which changes the use of a white color for inactive buttons into using a gray/lightgray color to better signal that a button is currently inactive.
- added new
0137-WebUI-Add-NoInterfaceWarningWebUI feature patch which adds a warning to the teach-in popup in case no working interface is found which means no rf-module or lan gateway was correctly initialized.
- added a new
0136-WebUI-Add-Tailscale-VPNWebUI patch which will add all necessary web control elements to start+stop a tailscale vpn connection as well as linking to the authentication page which the tailscale web client will display once it has been started and through which we can then authenticate to tailscale.com. Furthermore, we add dedicated proxy settings for the local tailscale auth page so that it can be locally accessed (@jp112sdl).
- added more
°changes so that temperature display with celcius unit are correctly displayed in these cases as well (#1264).
- fixed another minor broken umlaut encoding error resulting in strange encoding errors of certain web elements in an HA ingress routed environment (cf. #1415 (comment)).
- fixed minor style issue regarding popupTitle CSS class in
- added another minor style improvement to the
0039-WebUI-Fix-Style-GlitchesWebUI patch which should better align the boundaries of the title and control area of popup windows.
Operating system changes:
- added a workaround for strange
relocation 28 out of rangekernel errors on the tinkerboard platform for the first module to be loaded. This workaround should make the zram module to load without any
Exec format errormessages (#1435).
page_poison=1kernel for tinkerboard because it causes kernel errors for some unknown reasons.
- Fix the loading of openvpn configs (#1432, @milidam)
- fixed the broken StromPi2 daemon since the standard GPIO for running strompi2 is now blocked by sysfs. Now we use wiringpi instead. In addition, a user can now specify alternative options in the
/etc/config/strompi2config file (e.g.
GPIO_POWER=30) so that an alternative GPIO line can be used for the StromPi2 (#1413).
/etc/config/disableOnboardLEDexists all onboard LEDs (e.g. the onboard RaspberryPi LEDs) will be disabled after startup.
- updated wiringpi-rpi package to latest master branch version fixing some CM4 module issues.
CONFIG_BT_HCIBTUSBto be compiled as a kernel module.
- added a new buildroot upstream patch that disables the use of
fio. This fixes
Illegal instructioncrashes (cf. https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&p=678375#p678333).
- fixed minor typos in german EULA files.
- updated used upstream kernel to 5.10.70
👪 Contributors (alphabetically): 📝 Support:
For support on installation and help please visit the following web pages:
The following installation archives can be downloaded for different hardware platforms. To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is provided as well. You can either upload these files using the WebUI-based update mechanism or unarchive them to e.g. flash the included
*.img files on a fresh installation media (e.g. microSD card):
- RaspberryPi4 Model B, RaspberryPi Compute Module 4, RaspberryPi 400 – (installation):
- CCU3, ELV-Charly, RaspberryPi3 Model B+, RaspberryPi3 Model B, RaspberryPi3 Model A+, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 lite – (installation):
📦RaspberryMatic-22.214.171.12411009-ccu3.tgz (only for initial CCU3 Firmware -> RaspberryMatic Upgrade)
- RaspberryPi2 Model B – (installation):
- RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+) – (installation):
- TinkerBoard S, TinkerBoard – (installation):
- ODROID-N2/N2+/C4/C2 – (installation):
- Intel NUC – (installation):
- Open Virtual Appliance (OVA) – (ESXi, Proxmox, VirtualBox, Synology, QNAP, Workstation Player, QEmu, UNRAID, HyperV):
📦RaspberryMatic-126.96.36.19911009.ova (only for initial OVA installation)
- Docker / Open Container Initiative (OCI) – virtual appliance (installation):
- Kubernetes / K8s – virtual appliance:
see install documentation
- Home Assistant Add-on – virtual appliance:
see install documentation