This is release 18.104.22.16810911 of RaspberryMatic which is a maintenance release with bugfixes and feature changes including the following changes:
For all changes, see the full commit log.
CCU/HomeMatic service changes:
- partly reintroduced the use of an own 64bit version of
hmip-copro-update.jartool does not come with an on
aarch64version yet. So until eQ3 provides an updated
hmip-copro-update.jartool we ship RaspberryMatic with an own copy of
libNRJavaSerialv8.soagain. This fixes an issue where RaspberryMatic was not able to update the firmware of a RPI-RF-MOD/HM-MOD-RPI-PCB rf module (#1387).
/bin/triggerAlarm.tclto allow to generate alarm variables as pure internal alarm variables which will hide them from the standard WebUI, but make it still usable as full-fledged alarm variables. This finally allowed to rework all our
triggerAlarm.tcluses throughout different places (
updateDCVars.tcl, etc.) so that for every WatchDog alarm a dedicated alarm variable with the name scheme “WatchDog: XXXXX” is generated where XXXXX is specific to the individual alarm. This should make the whole WatchDog alarm mechanisms more flexible (#1321).
- implemented a new monit-based watchdog check which in case of using a RaspberryPi4 regularly checks if an onboard USB3 port (the blue ones) is used together with a rf module (
HM-MOD-RPI-PCB) directly connected to the GPIO bus and outputs a WebUI alarm if identified. This is motivated by the common problem that a RaspberryPi4 is known to produce significant rf interference which could negatively affect the rf communication and thus a user have to be warned that the combination of a Pi4+USB+GPIO is not a good idea. However, for use cases where a user wants to disable that regular watchdog check a file
/etc/config/rpi4usb3CheckDisabledcan be generated (cf. https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=69421).
- integrated a fix for
/bin/ha-proxy.jswhich moves the
\u0027string out of the character class (where it was wrong). This should integrate a fix for getting the general file upload via
fileupload.cccrunning correctly in an HA add-on environment (#1368).
generic_raw_uartpackage to latest 1.20 version.
- removed invalid https -> http redirection in NEOserver addon config page index.html which is anyway not required since our addon patches make it fully https compatible already (#1382).
- instead of checking for the process id file of
ha-proxywe check for
/var/hm_modeso that the firewall is setup correctly in the HA addon use-case also in the early phase. In addition, we use
NET_ADMINin config.json of the HA addon so that
iptablescan be used within the HA add-on docker container.
- moved the
CustomStoragePathinitialization to the
S62HMServerstartup script so that using a network path should also work when specified in the
/etc/config/CustomStoragePathconfig option (#1377).
- added new
0134-WebUI-Add-ShowInternalSysvarsWebUI patch which adds functionality that internal system variables can be listed like normal system variables, but will carry a grey background color to allow to more easily distinguish them from the normal ones (#1400, @jp112sdl).
- optimized the
0072-WebUI-Fix-hm_autoconfWebUI patch to use
ID_GW_SYSSERVICErather than fixed integer IDs.
- added a new
0133-WebUI-Fix-AlarmSysVarInternalWebUI patch which combines the
oUser.UserTempViewIDs()usage when displaying alarm variables. This is necessary because the UserTempViewIDs are
EnumIDs()does unfortunately not return sysvars which are flagged as “internal”. This prevented the alarm display from showing internal alarm variables.
- added a new
0132-WebUI-Fix-UnitDisplayWebUI bugfix patch which will make sure that between a value and its unit a whitespace is enforced by using the URL code
. This should make the value+unit display in the WebUI more consistent.
- added another improvement for the
0119-WebUI-Fix-ProofAndSetValueWebUI patch which fixes broken floating point / ProofAndSetValue use on the
COND_TX_THRESHOLD_HIvalues for HmIP-based powermeter devices like the
HmIP-PSM. (cf. https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&p=677137#p677136).
- added new
0131-WebUI-ShowAddonUpdatesOnStartpageWebUI patch which will inform a user on the startpage if there are any pending add-on updates available (#1384, #1385, @jp112sdl).
0119-WebUI-Fix-ProofAndSetValueWebUI patch which should fix another issue with the
ProofAndSetValue()function use for certain device types accepting floating point numbers with a certain precision (#1383, @Baxxy13).
- added new
0130-WebUI-Fix-ChannelSysVarPrefixWebUI bugfix patch which fixes the incorrect prefix of “Acoustic/Optic signal” for system variables associated with such device channels (#1376).
0124-WebUI-Fix-ShowMultipleSpacesInSysVarto use a CSS style statements to preserve each white space when showing the content of a system variable rather than replacing them via
statements. Using CSS style methods should prevent inline html code from getting mixed up by the
0042-WebUI-HeatingControl-BatteryValveStateWebUI patch to only display a single valve level ui element for HmIP heating devices supporting the
- adding new
0127-WebUI-Sort-FirmwareOverview.patchWebUI patch which sorts the list of device firmware updates by device-type and device-address (#1370, @Maik2208).
- adding new
0129-WebUI-delete-debuggingoutput.patchWebUI patch which removes invalid debug output in a heating group causing a empty popup to be displayed (#1371, @Maik2208).
- added new
0128-WebUI-Fixing-Label-ControlPanel.patchWebUI patch which fixes the formatting of the english text on updating access points (#1369, @Maik2208).
Operating system changes:
- Added a patch to fix a u-boot issue with RaspberryPi hardware causing troubles when enumerating USB devices (required when booting from USB) (cf. home-assistant/operating-system#1529).
vm.min_free_kbytesto 16384 for the RaspberryPi platform to increase stability in memory critical situations (cf. home-assistant/operating-system#1525).
- modified all
ln -sf XXXcommand uses with
ln -sfn XXXto make sure symlinks are properly deferred so that they can be replaced rather than the link target. This should fix certain issues in replacing existing symlink (#1377).
- added a check and execution of
/usr/local/etc/rc.prelocalright in the startup phase of
S55InitAddonswhich will be executed right before all major homematic services are started but after the network should be up. This should solved the need for having a user definable startup script where users could mount external drives or executed utilities right before the major homematic services are started (#1377, https://github.com/jens-maus/RaspberryMatic/wiki/Experten-Features#eigene-aktionen-w%C3%A4hrend-des-bootvorgangs).
CONFIG_OF_BOARDfor all RaspberryPi platforms so that the board’s own device tree overlay is used instead. We had to, however, add
uboot_defconfigfiles as otherwise u-boot ends up in an endless loop in case the
rpi-rf-mod.dtbochanges the compatible entry of the uart0 entry and thus would leave no serial console for u-boot (#1378).
xe-daemonstartup which was not putting the daemon to background and thus stalled the bootup (#1381).
- in case no
HTTP_CONTENT_LENGTHenv variable exists we using
CONTENT_LENGTHinstead in the file upload cgi scripts we use in the recovery system as well as in the main system. This fixes a problem where in case of running RaspberryMatic as a HA add-on the ingress routed WebUI did not allow to upload files, thus resulted in not being able to install CCU addons (#1368).
- added more Intel WiFi firmware (IWLWIFI) files to support more different intelNUC hardware models.
- integrated a potential u-boot fix when a USB keyboard is connected and issues are observed upon bootup. (cf. home-assistant/operating-system#1541)
- reduce the
-t XXtimeout option when calling
udhcpcfor obtaining an IP address so that it only waits up to ~1 min for an IP address and then continue in background. This should significantly increase the bootup times in cases where no DHCP is present or does not have a free IP address left.
- updated u-boot for rpi0 and rpi2 to latest 2021.04 as boot works now with the latest version due to the recent fixes with
CONFIG_BOARDsupport in uboot_defconfig.
- updated Mediola NEO Server to latest 2.7.1
- updated RaspberryPi kernel to 1.20210831 (5.10.60) and firmware/bootloader to 1.20210805.
- updated upstream Linux kernel to 5.10.62 for ova, intelnuc, odroid and tinkerboard platform.
- updated buildroot to latest stable 2021.08 version.
👪 Contributors (alphabetically): 📝 Support:
For support on installation and help please visit the following web pages:
The following installation archives can be downloaded for different hardware platforms. To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is provided as well. You can either upload these files using the WebUI-based update mechanism or unarchive them to e.g. flash the included
*.img files on a fresh installation media (e.g. microSD card):
- RaspberryPi4 Model B, RaspberryPi Compute Module 4, RaspberryPi 400 – (installation):
- CCU3, ELV-Charly, RaspberryPi3 Model B+, RaspberryPi3 Model B, RaspberryPi3 Model A+, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 lite – (installation):
📦RaspberryMatic-22.214.171.12410911-ccu3.tgz (only for initial CCU3 Firmware -> RaspberryMatic Upgrade)
- RaspberryPi2 Model B – (installation):
- RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+) – (installation):
- TinkerBoard S, TinkerBoard – (installation):
- ODROID-N2/N2+/C4/C2 – (installation):
- Intel NUC – (installation):
- Open Virtual Appliance (OVA) – (ESXi, Proxmox, VirtualBox, Synology, QNAP, Workstation Player, QEmu, UNRAID, HyperV):
📦RaspberryMatic-126.96.36.19910911.ova (only for initial OVA installation)
- Docker / Open Container Initiative (OCI) – virtual appliance (installation):
- Kubernetes / K8s – virtual appliance:
see install documentation
- Home Assistant Add-on – virtual appliance:
see install documentation