This is release 188.8.131.5290622 of RaspberryMatic which is a feature release including the following new features and minor bugfixes:
- updated OCCU firmware to 3.45.7-5 version with full compatibility to the CCU3 3.45.7 firmware and incorporating the following changes:
- added new
R1.00.0388.0208 (Jun 16 2019)version with the following changes:
State()scripting function to be able to specify a delay time in milliseconds which will delay the set operation for the specified amount of time. In addition, with a third boolean parameter a user can disable the retriggering/cleaing of an already scheduled event (#262).
- modified scheduler to work with milliseconds precision and also changed the tick count routines to ensure that the queried time is not influenced by time changes (manual, NTP).
- a time to query via
SunriseTimecan now be specified as an additional parameter to these system functions so that users can now use these functions with a specific time.
- implemented a new
SchedulerListSize) for changing the maximum number of scheduled events in the scheduler list and changed the default to 10000 due to sufficient performance.
- fixed session ID generation to only generate a new session ID for selected pages like
login.htmand make sure to prevent any further sessionID generation for other pages.
- added new
- added a new
checkHmIPdevices.shhelper script which will be automatically started before starting
HMIPServerand which will try to check if a
*.apkxfile should be moved away into an “old” folder so that upon HMIPServer startup only device files which are actually correctly referenced in the global homematic.regadom database are present (#613).
- added explicit detection of HmIP-RFUSB-TK so that only compatible firmware updates will be applied to it (#641, @alexreinert).
- added soft-link
/usr/local/etc/rc.localso that a user can more easily create a rc.local file for own shell commands being executed during startup.
- modified standard
syslogdoptions to not enforce any maximum logfile length because we are relying on logrotate to actually rotate all logfiles to keep the memory clean/slim. In addition the standard logrotate configuration will now take care of all
*.logfiles no matter where they are coming from.
- updated integrated Mediola NEO server Addon to version 2.4.5.
- updated buildroot/Linux version to latest stable 2019.05 version.
- updated Linux kernel version to 4.19.51 for ASUS Tinkerboard and to 4.19.42 for RaspberryPi (raspberrypi-kernel_1.20190517-1) including the corresponding firmware files.
- updated Java version to latest stable 1.8.0_212-184.108.40.206.
- fixed a bug in the new sticky filters WebUI patch which resulted in some filter to lose their red signaling color (#617, @psi-4ward).
- fixed bug in the global logrotate configuration where a log file rotation was always force each night rather than only be performed once the log file reached a certain limit.
dtparamcommand use by integrating missing
libfdtsupport in the RaspberryPi builds (#648, @fhirschmann)
👪 Contributors (alphabetically): 📝 Support:
For support on installation and help please visit the following (german speaking) help fora:
The following installation archives (
.zip files) can be downloaded for selected hardware platforms (including a
.tgz update archive to upgrade from a CCU3 firmware to RaspberryMatic). To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is listed as well. Please upload these zip files using the WebUI-based update mechanism available:
- RaspberryPi3 Model B+, RaspberryPi3 Model B, RaspberryPi3 Model A+, RaspberryPi2 Model B, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 lite:
- RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+):
- Tinker Board S, Tinker Board:
- CCU3 (Firmware Upgrade Archive):