This is release 18.104.22.16890511 of RaspberryMatic which is a hotfix release fixing some important issues revealed in the previous update. This includes the following changes:
- fixed bug in the
monitconfiguration where the
wlan0check even triggered a reinit of the
wlan0interface if the
eth0interface was used and the
/etc/config/wpa_supplicant.conffile exists (#624).
- fixed problem with certain Addons not working anymore due to too strict CSP response headers by temporarily disabling them again (#620, #619).
- fixed CloudMatic support by integrating an updated Addon version (v20190507) which should fix issues with the reverse proxy service not working with the latest RaspberryMatic versions (#589).
- integrated kernel fixes by having updated the Linux kernel for ASUS Tinkerboard to version 4.19.40.
👪 Contributors (alphabetically): 📝 Support:
For support on installation and help please visit the following (german speaking) help fora:
The following installation archives (
.zip files) can be downloaded for selected hardware platforms (including a
.tgz update archive to upgrade from a CCU3 firmware to RaspberryMatic). To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is listed as well. Please upload these zip files using the WebUI-based update mechanism available:
- RaspberryPi3 Model B+, RaspberryPi3 Model B, RaspberryPi3 Model A+, RaspberryPi2 Model B, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 lite:
- RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+):
- Tinker Board S, Tinker Board:
- CCU3 (Firmware Upgrade Archive):