This is release 126.96.36.19981222 of RaspberryMatic which is a major enhancement release including several bugfixes as well:
- updated OCCU firmware to 3.41.11-6 coming with the following major changes:
R1.00.0388.0204 (Dec 12 2018)with the following changes:
- fixed string backslash unescaping routines to correctly unescape double backslash uses and thus allow to define e.g.
\tby using a
\\tstring which were not possible before (#514).
- implemented missing
continuestatements to break out of
foreach()loops and to also continue with the next iteration like this is commonly performed in other script languages (#224).
- fixed bug where
foreach()loop didn’t work as expected but was quiting the loop too early (#404).
- fixed webserver to only create and reserve a session ID in case a successful user login is performed (either manual or autologin). This should prevent from Denial-of-Service (DoS) situations where certain internal service could send multiple web requests to identify if a http server is running and thus could eat up all available session slots ending up in “Zu viele gleichzeitige Verbindungen” errors.
- fixed http response to manage more than 800kb of response payload so that the internal web server of ReGaHss can manage way larger http response data. This should finally allow to, e.g. serve larger system variables http displays at
Settings -> Systemvariableswith, e.g. ~1k of system variables or with longer device list web pages.
- updated/fixed support for new HmIP devices (e.g. HmIP-FCI1).
- integrated fixed
SetInterfaceClocktool correctly using default IP and port information with a force command-line parameter.
- integrated fixed
hs485dLoaderto forward the config file path to the main
hs485ddaemon on execution.
hmip-copro-update.jarto use the latest version available.
- optimized NTP startup to reset to the default NTP server string in case
ntp.homematic.comis still used which is not reliable enough anymore. Also added checks for valid NTP servers after having called “ntpdate” so
that the NTP startup also uses the default NTP servers as a fallback.
- reworked DutyCycle query script to read out ReGaHss and HmIPServer port settings from the corresponding files in /etc and to also correctly updated the “Wired-Status” system variable for BidCos-Wired installations.
- fixed problem that the recovery system could not update installations where the rootfs is located on a USB driven device that requires more time to be initialized. Now the recovery system will wait until the
device is properly setup (#377).
SetInterfaceClockexecution to be performed only once per day. This should slightly reduce the DutyCycle by 1-2% compared to the 3.37.x and earlier firmware versions.
- integrated slightly fixed firewall setup script which also take care of correctly setting up firewall settings for HmIP-Wired Gateway connections.
- modified firewall to use a final REJECT rule so that not allowed packages are rejected rather than simply dropped. This should improve response times for services trying to access blocked ports which seems to be more adequate for an internal network use-case of a CCU (#486).
- removed CUxD specific cuxd.ini patch since the latest CUxD 2.2.0+ version integrated an automatic port identification mechanism. Thus, CUxD 2.2.0 and newer should be used now.
- updated recovery system to also start
eq3configdto provide basic CCU search mechanisms so that a CCU device in recovery mode can also be found using the eQ3 NetFinder tool.
- updated mediola NEO server package to latest 2.4.1 version.
- updated standard
update_scriptto use more verbose/easier output messages when performing the update using the
- fixed support for only connecting a HM-CFG-USB-2 usb stick as a BidCos-RF module so that HmIPServer & co still work correctly and allow to manage virtual groups, etc.
- fixed bug where upon enabling/disabling the “Authentication” settings under “Settings->Security->Authentication” required to completely restart the CCU device rather than correctly reloading all lighttpd configurations.
- added new WebUI bugfix patch to fix
Session.loginJSON rpc calls which does not work with the latest ReGaHss session ID generation anymore. Now it will retrieve a new session ID right after having authenticated a user rather than first getting a session ID (which isn’t possible anymore without any authentication).
- added WebUI fix for fixing two security vulnerabilities (CVE-2018-7296, CVE-2018-7300) by changing the access levels for certain public JSON rpc functions from NONE to USER and removing obsolete ones.
- updated buildroot/Linux environment to latest stable 2018.11.1 version.
- updated RaspberryPi Linux kernel to 4.14.79 (raspberrypi-kernel_1.20181112-1) including corresponding RaspberryPi firmware files.
- updated armbian-based Tinkerboard Linux kernel + U-Boot patchset and raised kernel version to 4.14.89 accordingly.
- minor bugfixes and cosmetic changes.
For support on installation and help please visit the following (german speaking) help fora:
The following installation archives (
*.zip files) can be downloaded for selected hardware platforms (including a
*.tgz update archive to upgrade from a CCU3 firmware to RaspberryMatic). To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is listed as well. Please upload these zip files using the WebUI-based update mechanism available:
💼RaspberryPi3+, RaspberryPi3, RaspberryPi2, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 (lite):
💼RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+):
💼Tinker Board S, Tinker Board:
💼CCU3 Firmware Upgrade Archive: