This is release 220.127.116.1110703 of RaspberryMatic which is a major release with bugfixes and feature changes including the following changes:
For all changes, see the full commit log.
CCU/HomeMatic service changes:
- updated OCCU version to 3.59.6-1 integrating full compatibility to the CCU3 3.59.6 firmware which comes with the following changes:
- An obsolete code passage was removed since it allowed to perform unauthorized “remote code executions” imposing a severe security whole.
HmIP-FSI16– Instead of showing “Buttonpress short/long” the text “This channel has no functionality here” will be shown under “Status/Usage”.
- After performing changes to a heating group the WebUI will now return to the group display instead of returning to the general device overview.
- Fixed a bug in the use of the config parameter “Action on powerup”.
- The ramp time of HmIP dimm actors could not be changed within WebUI programs if no switchon time was modified as well.
- Bugfix of stalling WebUI dialog when swapping homematic devices via the WebUI.
- Added support for new “Homematic IP Türschlossantrieb (HmIP-DLD)” device type.
- Updated integrated
HmIPW-DRAPfirmware to version 2.2.24.
HmIP-WRC6– For channels 1 to 6 a new config parameter
- The text field for entering the frost control temperature was changed to a combobox for the HmIP
- The minimal temperature value was changed from 6.0 °C to 5.0 °C for certain HmIP thermostat devices.
- The WebUI of entering the week program of HmIP dimmers was changed from using a combobox with fixes brightness values (in 5% steps) to using a text field. This should allow to enter brightness values from 0% to 100%.
- The config parameter “valve switchover value” can now only be activated/changed for a
HmIP-FALMOTin case the parameter “automatic switch from continious to PWM” is enabled.
HmIP-MP3P– Added the easymode profile “MP3 – on” for direct connections with push button devices. Now it is more easily possible to use this device as a simple door bell.
- On easy mode connections between a HmIP dimm/switching actor and a HmIP motion sensor the type of retention time can now be selected.
- added network port settings to the Home Assistant Add-on for enabling a potentially installed CCU historian add-on to work correctly within Home Assistant (#1313).
- fixed an issue where in case a
/etc/config/rfd.conffile does not contain any
[Interface 0]section while however a local rf module was found, rfd would never pickup the rf module for BidCos communication. Thus, we add a fresh “[Interface 0]” section in these cases now to get BidCos-RF running (cf. https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=68169).
- added a bugfix in the Home Assistant ingress proxy (
/bin/ha-proxy.js) which checks for the used character encoding in the response and then either converts the buffer stream to a string using utf8 or latin1 (#1264).
- added new
0124-WebUI-Fix-ShowMultipleSpacesInSysVarWebUI bug fix patch (#1311, #1310, @jp112sdl)
- added new WebUI bugfix patch which fixes an issue with not allowing to enter 31 seconds or 31 minutes in the duration set dialog in webui due to a missing durationUnit check (#1306).
- added a sanitizing check for the
/etc/config/firmwaredirectory content so that invalid device firmware sub-directories won’t result in a stalling WebUI anymore (#1302, cf. https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=667022).
- fixed issue in the
0097-WebUI-SetSysvarValueByUserWebUI patch which resulted in “malformed URI sequence” error messages to popup if a system variable contained some special characters and which requires to use
- we always use
/usr/local/sdcardas a storagePath in the oci platform because there is no way in HA to mount an USB stick within an add-on due to hardware access restrictions.
- added some missing english translations for certain WebUI patches (#1296).
- integrated new
0121-WebUI-ManualProgramExecutionWithConditionCheck(#1291, @jp112sdl, @Baxxy13).
- integrated a fix in the
0119-WebUI-Fix-ProofAndSetValueWebUI patch which should fix issues with displaying the device parameters for a
HM-ES-TX-WMdevice due to incorrect
getMin/MaxValue()function definitions (#1290).
- added new
0121-WebUI-Fix-verifysidWebUI patch which fixes a potential security issue with
verifysid.cgibeing still available thought it is largely obsolete. Now the whole
verifysid.cgitogether with the only function in session.tcl still using it being retired for an improved security.
Operating system changes:
- updated the rpi-userland-aarch64 buildroot patch to latest HEAD version of the rpi-userland repository.
- added max filedescriptor checks to standard watchdog config so that monit will regularly check if a common process is about to exhaust its max. filedescriptor limit (#1322).
- added more default MIB modules to the netsnmp build including the
agent/extendmodule which should allow users to integrate extend based snmp definitions for various purposes (#1312).
- added filesystem flags checks for
usb1WatchDog checks so that upon a changed filesystem check an alarm will be triggered informing about a potential disk error (#1320).
set -eto let
createBackup.shexit immediately upon an error. Furthermore
cronBackup.shnow triggers a WebUI alarm in case the target dir could not be created if the executed
createBackup.shexits wit an error (#1320).
- updated wiringpi-rpi package to use latest master sources which comes with compatibility for latest RaspberryPi Compute Module 4 hardware.
- added config options for improved compute module compatibility and added necessary device tree parameters/overlay for supporting the RTC of a CM4IO board as well.
generic_raw_uartmodule to latest version to integrated fixes and mitigate the unfaithful use of certain USB based rf module mockups like PB-HUL/PB-HULIP/HB-OCCU-USB/TRXC2-USB which are just commercialized clones of OpenHardware-based hardware solutions (#1314, #1304, @alexreinert, cf. https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=68238, https://twitter.com/RaspberryMatic/status/1404782083793358849)
- added more RaspberryPi models to
S01InitHostfor proper recognition of the underlying hardware platform.
- bumped upstream kernel to 5.10.45
CONFIG_DAXand some other kernel options to enhance support for
- removed the own copy of a
HMIPServer.jarin OCCU 3.59.x+ now comes with the latest version of NRJavaSerial, thus also includes a 64bit aarch64 version of libNRJavaSerial. Thus, our workaround is not necessary anymore.
- slightly increased the minimal fan speed for >= 55 deg for the ArgonFAN to get rid of potential high frequency noises.
- updated RaspberryPi kernel+firmware to latest 1.20210527-1 tagged version.
- updated buildroot to latest 2021.05 and adapted patches accordingly.
iomem=relaxedto kernel bootargs of all platforms coming with wiringpi. This should fix
Operation not permittedissues since we hardended the kernels for more secure DEVMEM. Now wiringpi should work again while still ensuring a high access security.
- added new
rpi-rf-mod-rpi1device tree overlay to rpi-rf-mod package and added it to our rpi0 platform generation. This should fix issues were on a RaspberryPi1 system no act-led (led0) node was generated in
/sys/class/ledsbecause of the default
rpi-rf-mod.dtbodevice tree overlay being partly invalid for a RaspberryPi1 due to the missing GPIO pins (#1284).
- added support for
deploy.shso that runtime shares will be added enough in the docker run.
👪 Contributors (alphabetically): 📝 Support:
For support on installation and help please visit the following web pages:
The following installation archives can be downloaded for different hardware platforms. To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is provided as well. You can either upload these files using the WebUI-based update mechanism or unarchive them to e.g. flash the included
*.img files on a fresh installation media (e.g. microSD card):
- RaspberryPi4 Model B, RaspberryPi Compute Module 4, RaspberryPi 400 – (installation):
- CCU3, ELV-Charly, RaspberryPi3 Model B+, RaspberryPi3 Model B, RaspberryPi3 Model A+, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 lite – (installation):
📦RaspberryMatic-18.104.22.16810703-ccu3.tgz (only for initial CCU3 Firmware -> RaspberryMatic Upgrade)
- RaspberryPi2 Model B – (installation):
- RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+) – (installation):
- TinkerBoard S, TinkerBoard – (installation):
- ODROID-N2/N2+/C4/C2 – (installation):
- Intel NUC – (installation):
- Open Virtual Appliance (OVA) – (ESXi, Proxmox, VirtualBox, Synology, QNAP, Workstation Player, QEmu, HyperV):
📦RaspberryMatic-22.214.171.12410703.ova (only for initial OVA installation)
- Docker / Open Container Initiative (OCI) – virtual appliance (installation):
- Kubernetes / K8s – virtual appliance:
see install documentation
- Home Assistant Add-on – virtual appliance:
see install documentation