This is release 18.104.22.16810424 of RaspberryMatic which is a maintenance release with bugfixes and feature changes including the following changes:
For all changes, see the full commit log.
CCU/HomeMatic service changes:
- updated OCCU version to 3.57.5-1 integrating full compatibility to the CCU3 3.57.5 firmware which comes with the following changes:
- after device reset config data was not correctly transmitted to HomeMatic/homematicIP devices anymore.
- when editing device configuration values where devices accepted value < 0 ended up in not being able to enter 0 anymore.
- when adding channel 1 of a HmIP(W)-FAL device also channel 2 was accidentally added in the direct channel connection which did not have any function.
- modified the “Clone System” operation in the recovery system to also deal with clone operations where the target device is smaller than the source device. In this case the user partition will be created smaller before using rsync to copy the userfs data from source to destination.
- fixed the firmware update/install routines in the recovery system to write the bootloader for any partitioning scheme where the boot partition starts >= 2048.
- integrated a minor fix which could have lead to an empty
HM_HMIP_ADDRESS_ACTIVEvariable entry in
/var/hm_modein case no
/etc/config/hmip_address.conffile exists upon bootup.
- changed 0119-WebUI-Fix-ProofAndSetValue WebUI bugfix patch with more fixes for the
ProofAndSetValuefunction not correctly allowing to deal with all device relevant value boundaries in the WebUI device configuration dialogs (#1231, @theimo1221, @Baxxy13).
- integrated a fix in the 0111-WebUI-Fix-Translation-Performance WebUI patch which should fix issues where empty translation strings resulted issue that which should finally fix #1155.
- modified 0060-WebUI-Fix-SessionLogoutSave WebUI patch to not patch the
Session.logout()JSON RPC to use
system.ClearSessionID()because using the non-ID version causes the regadom to be saved under all circumstances and for the remote API this might not be something we actually want (#1192).
Operating system changes:
- added hardware support for the Hardkernel ODROID line of SBC platform (ODROID-N2/N2+, ODROID-C4, ODROID-C2)
- added hardware support for the Intel NUC Gen 11 (Panther Canyon) hardware.
- integrated support for evaluating a global
/etc/sysctl.conffile to tune certain linux system/kernel parameters.
- moved the
fstrimcronjob to run at 04:00 each saturday and the badblock check to 01:59 to make sure it is run even during DST switch times. This closes #1204.
rpi-eeprompackage to incorporate latest
pieeprom-2021-03-18.binRaspberryPi4 EEPROM fixing potential issues with older pi4 board revisions.
- integrated certain fixes and enhancements for running RaspberryMatic as a full-fledged HomeAssistant Add-on.
- when running as a HomeAssistant Add-on we don’t use
udevanymore because the host OS is running its’ own
udevwhich could conflict otherwise.
- on the corresponding platforms we reset the board upon an U-Boot boot failure so that systems won’t stall in the bootloader.
generic_raw_uartto latest master version and removed our manual GPIO reset routine in the
InitRFHardwareinit scripts because the newer
generic_raw_uarthandles the different reset pin layout of the
HM-MOD-RPI-PCBmodules internally using a dedicated ‘alt_reset_pin’ device tree node entry now.
- removed the dedicated
rx8130buildroot package in favour of using the kernel mainline
ds1307,rx8130module which since 5.10.x supports supercap charging (cf. https://email@example.com/T/).
lighttpdweb server to latest stable 1.4.59 which fixes an issue with lengthy request field sizes resulting in not being able to updated HomeMatic device parameters (cf. https://redmine.lighttpd.net/issues/3059, #1189).
- bumped buildroot version to latest 2021.02.1 version.
- bumped 5.10.x LTS kernel to 5.10.32 for all appropriate platforms (Tinkerboard, ODROID, intelNUC, OVA).
- bumped 5.10.x LTS kernel for RaspberryPi to latest 1.20210303-1 version including the corresponding bootloader/firmware files.
- bumped U-Boot version to latest 2021.04 version including u-boot related patch updates for the tinkerboard target.
- bumped JAVA version to latest 22.214.171.124-ca-jdk8.0.292 LTS for appropriate platforms.
👪 Contributors (alphabetically): 📝 Support:
For support on installation and help please visit the following web pages:
The following installation archives can be downloaded for different hardware platforms. To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is provided as well. You can either upload these files using the WebUI-based update mechanism or unarchive them to e.g. flash the included
*.img files on a fresh installation media (e.g. microSD card):
- RaspberryPi4 Model B, RaspberryPi4 Compute Module, RaspberryPi 400 – (installation):
- CCU3, ELV-Charly, RaspberryPi3 Model B+, RaspberryPi3 Model B, RaspberryPi3 Model A+, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 lite – (installation):
📦RaspberryMatic-126.96.36.19910424-ccu3.tgz (only for initial CCU3 Firmware -> RaspberryMatic Upgrade)
- RaspberryPi2 Model B – (installation):
- RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+) – (installation):
- TinkerBoard S, TinkerBoard – (installation):
- ODROID-N2/N2+/C4/C2 – (installation):
- Intel NUC – (installation):
- Open Virtual Appliance (OVA) – (ESXi, Proxmox, VirtualBox, Synology, QNAP, Workstation Player, QEmu, HyperV):
📦RaspberryMatic-188.8.131.5210424.ova (only for initial OVA installation)
- Docker / Open Container Initiative (OCI) – virtual appliance (installation):
- Kubernetes / K8s – virtual appliance:
see install documentation
- Home Assistant Add-on – virtual appliance:
see install documentation