This is release 188.8.131.5291026 of RaspberryMatic which is a minor feature enhancement release including the following new features, minor bugfixes and security fixes:
CCU service changes:
- updated OCCU firmware to 3.47.22-3 version with full compatibility to the CCU3 3.47.22 firmware which comes with the following changes:
- added new
R1.00.0388.0215 (Oct 11 2019)version with the following changes:
- fixed invalid “Compare of ISEVALUEs” error messages when manually re-enabling timer programs with periodic timers.
- Fixed issue where
licenseinfo.htmwas not retrievable without valid session.
- integrated fixes in HMIPServer service which should fix issues in the homematicIP XML-RPC interface which could get stalled due to non-reachable external clients and thus stopped to show homematicIP device updates in the WebUI and external clients.
- integrated a fix for the HEATING_CLIMATECONTROL_SWITCH_TRANSMITTER switch on/off profile which should incorrect controls in the WebUI for certain climate control devices.
- added new
- integrated an rf-module factory reset mechanism which will also clear the internal memory of a connected RF module upon a standard factory reset via the WebUI.
- updated NEOserver package to latest 2.4.8 version.
- fixed some minor bugs in the web interface of the NEOserver Addon which resulted in certain unnecessary browser error/warnings (#726, @psytester).
- implemented a new manual favorite sorting patch for the WebUI. Now, a user can manually sort entries in the user favorite list so that the corresponding combobox on the main start page will now display the manually sorted favorites instead of forcing an alphabetical sorting. In addition, a logged in user can now only see its own favorites rather than also showing all favorites of an admin or other users (#706, 0062).
- improved the MenuSortedIcons patch to use alternative menu icons from icons8.com which also come with high resolution variants so that in a zoomed environment the menu icons look more nice (#663).
- severely improved the 0026-WebUI-Fix-CacheControl WebUI patch which will not use
_version_parameters in URLs anymore to signal a browser to fetch a new version of a served file. Instead, we now use proper
Cache-Control:response headers directly supplied via the lighttpd web server so that proper ETag-based caching mechanisms take place. In fact, this change should now hopefully fix all remaining browser cache related issues when updating from one release to another so that no manual browser cache clearing should be necessary anymore. In addition, the forced
Cache-Control:response headers will now also take care of a proper web caching setup for third-party addons also delivering any web content (0026).
- added new WebUI patch to make sure that the download URLs of addons is opened in a new browser tab or window (#727, 0063).
- minor css style improvements by moving some css directives from
- updated CodeMirror version to latest 5.49.0 for the improved WebUI script editor WebUI patch (0046).
- retired the
0052-WebUI-Fix-ESP-SecurityWebUI patch as it has been integrated in latest OCCU 3.47.22.
Linux operating system changes:
- updated buildroot/Linux version to latest 2019.08.1 version.
- updated Linux kernel version to 4.19.79 for ASUS Tinkerboard and 4.19.79 for RaspberryPi and added a dedicated device tree overlay for the bcm2710 version of the RaspberryPi2b boards.
- changed U-Boot bootdelay option to -2 and removed scroll lines config so that bootup cannot hang on serial interrupts anymore.
usb_modeswitchas a new default package so that USB devices which provide different operating modes (3G/4G USB sticks) can more easily be used.
👪 Contributors (alphabetically): 📝 Support:
For support on installation and help please visit the following (german speaking) help fora:
The following installation archives (
.zip files) can be downloaded for selected hardware platforms (including a
.tgz update archive to upgrade from a CCU3 firmware to RaspberryMatic). To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is listed as well. Please upload these zip files using the WebUI-based update mechanism available:
- RaspberryPi4 Model B:
- CCU3, ELV-Charly, RaspberryPi3 Model B+, RaspberryPi3 Model B, RaspberryPi3 Model A+, RaspberryPi2 Model B, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 lite:
- RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+):
- Tinker Board S, Tinker Board:
- CCU3 (only required once for switching from original CCU3 firmware to RaspberryMatic):