This is release 126.96.36.19990918 of RaspberryMatic which is a minor maintenance release including the following new features, minor bugfixes and security fixes:
CCU service changes:
- updated OCCU firmware to 3.47.18-1 version with full compatibility to the CCU3 3.47.18 firmware which comes with the following changes:
- added new
R1.00.0388.0213 (Sep 6 2019)version with the following changes:
- fixed delayed State() variant to directly execute a State() command without involving the scheduler if the supplied delay time is <= 0.
- fixed bug in delayed State() function which didn’t work under all circumstances due to a misconverted value conversion.
- general stability improvements in the homematicIP service daemon.
- improvements in the homematicIP XML-RPC interface which could get stalled due to external clients suddenly not be reachable anymore.
- added new
- integrated updated
generic_raw_uartkernel module package to newer version fixing bogus “unknown interrupt iid 0c” messages when used with a ASUS Tinkerboard.
- enhanced MenuSortedIcons patch to be able to use the user-configurable
color.mapfile to override the menu sorting and thus be able to sort the menu items using corresponding css statements (#709, @ptweety).
- fixed minor sorting bug in new sorted menu webui patch (#695, @ptweety).
- modified MenuSortedIcons patch to also use plural terms for the system variables menu items in german and english translations (#696, @ptweety).
Linux operating system changes:
- updated buildroot/Linux version to latest 2019.05.2 version.
- fixed missing HDMI console output for RaspberryPi4 target and changed the default frame buffer device for all RaspberryPi targets to use
- updated Linux kernel version to 4.19.72 for ASUS Tinkerboard and 4.19.71 for RaspberryPi including the corresponding RaspberryPi firmware files.
👪 Contributors (alphabetically): 📝 Support:
For support on installation and help please visit the following (german speaking) help fora:
The following installation archives (
.zip files) can be downloaded for selected hardware platforms (including a
.tgz update archive to upgrade from a CCU3 firmware to RaspberryMatic). To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is listed as well. Please upload these zip files using the WebUI-based update mechanism available:
- RaspberryPi4 Model B:
- CCU3, ELV-Charly, RaspberryPi3 Model B+, RaspberryPi3 Model B, RaspberryPi3 Model A+, RaspberryPi2 Model B, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 lite:
- RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+):
- Tinker Board S, Tinker Board:
- CCU3 (only required once for switching from original CCU3 firmware to RaspberryMatic):