This is release 126.96.36.19930826 of RaspberryMatic which is a major release with the following bugfixes and feature changes:
For all changes, see the full commit log.
CCU/HomeMatic service changes:
- updated OCCU version to 3.71.12-1 integrating full compatibility to the CCU3 3.71.12 firmware which comes with the following upstream (eQ3) performed changes:
- HmIP-WGD/WGD-PL – A dot (.) in the tile label blocked the configuration page
- links with a HmIP-SPI possibly showed the expert mode or “Unknown profile”
- fixed error when adding HmIP-eTRV to HmIP heating groups.
- an incorrect product image was displayed for ELV-SH-SW1-BAT (ELV kit).
- no direct room assignment was possible for the device channels if only one room is available.
- fixed the easymode profile of a heating group with 2-point control opened in the expert mode.
- when changing a channel parameter as a trigger within programs, direct links between the direct links between the device and the control panel were sometimes not created correctly.
- easymode for linking HmIP-DRG-DALI with multimode devices added.
- the effects for HmIP-DRG-DALI and HmIP-RGBW are now configurable by the user.
- for dimmers with corresponding firmware, 2 new parameters for setting the lowest/highest dimming value have been added to the ‘Status message dimming value’ channel.
- easymode for linking HmIP-RGBW with devices of channel type MULTI_MODE_INPUT_TRANSMITTER (e.g. HmIP-FCI6) added.
- with the HmIPW-DRG-DALI, a control is now displayed for certain device types.
- for dimming actuators with current firmware, the configuration parameter “Minimum level in ON state” has been added.
- fix for CCU-Jack MQTT port (#2361, @dega2).
- added network block to HA addon apparmor profile (cf. home-assistant/supervised-installer#311 (comment)).
- updated cloudmatic to latest v2023300501.
- fixed issue that hmlangw puts rf-module copro into bootloader mode itself while multimacd is already doing that (#2350, @jp112sdl).
- Update real-time capability check for multimacd (#2386, @honsma235).
- modified ‘hmlangw’ to add timestamps to all stderr output (#2391, #2390, @jp112sdl).
- updated generic_raw_uart to latest version.
- integrated fix in
0031-WebUI-Fix-FileUploadWebUI patch which fixes a broken HTTPS certificate file upload which was not storing the pem file at the correct location (#2322).
- added new
0179-WebUI-Fix-TypoBrightnessFilterChannelParameterWebUI patch fixing issues with displaying channel parameter for
HM-Sen-MDIR-Xtype of devices since OCCU 3.71.12 (#2377, #2381, @jp112sdl).
- update CodeMirror to latest 5.65.14.
- implemented new
0180-WebUI-ShowCurrentIPOnNetworkSettingsPageWebUI patch which will display the current ip settings in the network config page if DHCP is enabled (#2397, #2394, @jp112sdl).
Operating system changes:
CONFIG_I6300ESB_WDTkernel config option to OVA platform and adapted the proxmox installation script to setup the necessary watchdog option for the VM accordingly (cf. home-assistant/operating-system#2627). Existing proxmox users can use
qm set <VMID> -watchdog model=i6300esb,action=resetto enable the virtual hardware watchdog so that after reboot of the VM a stalling VM should result in a hard reboot.
- implemented a qemu-guest-agent fsfreeze hook script for ReGaHss database flushing so that before qemu fsfreeze (e.g. Proxmox backup) execution the ReGaHss database will be flushed to disk which should improve consistency of a snapshot-based backup.
- added buildroot upstream patch which will use all non-annotated tags in the setlocalversion tool so that the
VERSION=string in the
/etc/os-releasefile of buildroot will correctly reference latest tag names.
- updated buildroot to latest 2023.05.1.
0000-sha256sum-shani-fix.patchbuildroot upstream patch since it has been integrated into busybox 1.36.1 which is part of buildroot 2023.05.1.
- added missing
BR2_PACKAGE_PCREpackage to multilib32 environment which resulted in the reverse nginx proxy of cloudmatic to not work anymore (cf. EasySmartHome/CloudMatic-CCUAddon#10, #2395).
- updated upstream kernel to 6.1.47.
- updated tailscale to 1.48.1.
- updated java azul to latest 188.8.131.52-ca-jdk8.0.382.
- updated qemu-guest-agent to latest 8.0.4 version.
- renamed to bluetoothd to match the name from general buildroot init script.
- added statedir parameter for tailscale startup fixing broken cert generation (#2380, @konne).
👪 Contributors (alphabetically):
For support on installation and help please visit the following web pages:
The following installation archives can be downloaded for different hardware platforms. To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is provided as well. You can either upload these files using the WebUI-based update mechanism or unarchive them to e.g. flash the included
*.img files on a fresh installation media (e.g. microSD card):
- RaspberryPi4 Model B, RaspberryPi Compute Module 4, RaspberryPi 400 – (installation):
- CCU3, ELV-Charly, RaspberryPi3 Model B+, RaspberryPi3 Model B, RaspberryPi3 Model A+, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 lite, RaspberryPi Zero 2 W – (installation):
📦 RaspberryMatic-184.108.40.20630826-ccu3.tgz (only for initial CCU3 Firmware -> RaspberryMatic Upgrade)
- RaspberryPi2 Model B – (installation):
- RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+) – (installation):
- TinkerBoard S, TinkerBoard – (installation):
- ODROID-N2/N2+/C4/C2 – (installation):