This is release 22.214.171.12401226 of RaspberryMatic which is a maintenance release with bugfixes and major feature changes including the following changes:
CCU/HomeMatic service changes:
- integrated update of OCCU firmware to 3.55.5-1 version with full compatibility to the CCU3 3.55.5 firmware which comes with the following changes:
- added support for new Homematic IP CO2-Sensor, 230V (HmIP-SCTH230 – ELV) device
- added support for new Homematic IP Wired Fußbodenheizungscontroller (HmIPW-FALMOT-C12) device.
- added support for new Homematic IP Feinstaubsensor (HmIP-SFD – ELV) device.
- the default delivered HmIP-HAP firmware was bumped to 2.2.18 and the HmIPW-DRAP firmware was bumped to 2.2.16 on the CCU.
- upon identifying a new HmIP-HAP/HmIPW-DRAP firmware, the start page will show a notification as well now.
- unified the WebUI to perform the same way for a HmIP-HAP and HmIPW-DRAP firmware update.
- upcoming firmware updates can now be directly downloaded and installed without manual file download+upload.
- added possibility to switch on an automatic HTTP => HTTPS redirection for the WebUI to potentially improve connection security.
- fixed problem with setup of the emergency heating/cooling mode when using a HmIP-FALMOT-C12 / HmIPW-FALMOT-C12.
- fixed the display of the valve opening numbers in case of 0% where previously only “-” was displayed.
- fixed problems when using the table filter functions to filter by functions.
- fixed problem that the device firmware overview WebUI page was not refreshed automatically after a firmware update of a HmIPW-DRAP.
cronBackup.shto make sure a
.nobackupfile is present in
BACKUPDIRso that the directory itself won’t be part of any further system backup job whatsoever (cf. https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=62833)
- fixed CloudMatic reverse proxy functionality which was broken for the 64bit platforms since no nginx/zabbix_agentd binaries were copied.
- updated NEO Server Addon package to latest 2.6.0 version.
- added new 0095-WebUI-userSysVarTblMoveUpDown WebUI patch adding up/down buttons in user favorite system variable table to manually change the order (#1000, @jp112sdl).
- added new 0096-WebUI-AdditionalSoftwareSortedList WebUI patch which will show the list of install CCU Addons in an alphabetical order (#1003, @jp112sdl).
- added new 0097-WebUI-SetSysvarValueByUser WebUI patch that will allow to edit the values/content of any system variable in the system variable configuration dialog (#1004, @jp112sdl).
- added new 0098-WebUI-Fix-ProofAndSetValue WebUI Bugfix patch that fixes a recently introduced issue in OCCU 3.55.5 which prevented the modification of device parameters in the WebUI (cf. https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=63496&p=626052#p625986).
- added new 0099-WebUI-Add-DeviceRenameAllChannels WebUI patch which introduces a new functionality in the device parameters dialog allowing to rename all channels of a device with a single operation (#1020, @jp112sdl).
- enhanced the 0072-WebUI-Fix-hm_autoconf WebUI Bugfix patch to also introduce a fix for creating the default system variable in case no radio module was connected on first/initial startup (#1021, #861, @alexreinert).
- added new 0100-WebUI-Fix-CreateDirectLink-GroupDescription-Translation WebUI Bugfix Patch which fixes not translated values in the direct link group setup (#1025, @jp112sdl).
Operating system changes:
BR2_PACKAGE_C_ARESto multilib32 package so that we have the necessary dependencies to get the mosquitto ccu addon running again (cf. https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=62825)
- adapted usbmount.rules in
/lib/udevso that we prevent bootfs/rootfs/userfs to be accidentally mounted in case the partuuid is somewhat screwed and thus the usbmount prg might be run and then end up mounting the main media twice (cf. https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=62833)
- upon factory reset operation we make sure to force the
0xDEEDBEEFunder all circumstances even if no repartitioning is necessary. This should fix cases where due to certain misconfigurations the
PARTUUIDchanges and thus misbehaviour might result. Thus, a factory reset operation now also resets the
PARTUUIDand not only reformats userfs (cf. https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=62833)
- added “Country=DE” to default
wpa_supplicant.confconfig template so that it will be correctly setup when using
/boot/SetupWIFI. In addition,
wpa_clican now also be used because we allow config updates per default (#997).
- changed multimacd startup script to stop multimacd by using a PIDFILE check instead.
- upon shutdown/reboot we make sure to put the RF module into bootloader mode or otherwise it might still handle incoming RF packages.
Includestatements to our default
ssh_configfiles so that user configuration options can be put into the user configurable
- we force proper permissions for
/usr/local/etcas well as
/usr/local/etc/sshand a potential
authorized_keysfile to prevent users from a potential misconfiguration where sshd might complain about invalid directory permissions (cf. https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?p=622935#p622937).
BR2_x86_corei7=yfor our intelnuc builds since IntelNUC systems always have SSE until SSE4.2. Thus, we should be able to profit from using more cpu features matching what is used in IntelNUC systems.
- added new
rpi-eeprombuildroot package which will generate the necessary
.sigfiles which we can put into the bootfs partition of the rpi4 image so that a rpi4 (if booted from USB) will be able to update its EEPROM immediately (home-assistant/operating-system#939).
/usr/local/etc/rc.initto provide an additional hint that by creating this file in /usr/local things can be added that should be executed as early (during init) as possible.
- updated RaspberryPi4 related linux kernel and u-boot bootloader patches which finally allows to use USB connected mass storage devices (USB stick, SSD disk) to boot RaspberryMatic without any SD card (#842).
- added support for RaspberryPi4 Compute Module as well as for the new RaspberryPi400.
- updated Raspberry Pi kernel+firmware to latest kernel 5.4.83 LTS version with improved RaspberryPi4 support and updated all other platform kernels to 5.4.84 LTS.
Busybox.configand removed all unnecessary busybox commands that are already provided by util-linux which we also ship.
- updated buildroot/Linux environment to latest 2020.11 version.
- updated JAVA version for aarch32hf to latest 126.96.36.1993-ca-jdk8.0.275 LTS.
- added support for LSI53C10XX SCSI controller commonly used in VMs (home-assistant/operating-system#1060).
generic_raw_uartpackage to lastest master commit.
👪 Contributors (alphabetically): 📝 Support:
For support on installation and help please visit the following (german speaking) help fora:
The following installation archives (
.zip files) can be downloaded for selected hardware platforms (including a
.tgz update archive to upgrade from a CCU3 firmware to RaspberryMatic). To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is listed as well. Please upload these zip files using the WebUI-based update mechanism available:
- RaspberryPi4 Model B, RaspberryPi4 Compute Module, RaspberryPi 400:
- CCU3, ELV-Charly, RaspberryPi3 Model B+, RaspberryPi3 Model B, RaspberryPi3 Model A+, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 lite:
📦RaspberryMatic-188.8.131.5201226-ccu3.tgz (only for initial CCU3 Firmware -> RaspberryMatic Upgrade)
- RaspberryPi2 Model B:
- RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+):
- TinkerBoard S, TinkerBoard:
- Intel NUC:
- Open Virtual Appliance (OVA) – (ESXi, VirtualBox, Proxmox, Synology, QNAP, QEmu, HyperV):
📦RaspberryMatic-184.108.40.20601226.ova (only for initial OVA installation)