This is release 126.96.36.19901024 of RaspberryMatic which is a maintenance release including the following changes:
CCU/HomeMatic service changes:
- integrated update of OCCU firmware to 3.53.30-2 version with full compatibility to the CCU3 3.53.30 firmware which comes with the following changes:
R1.00.0388.0224 (Sep 29 2020)version with the following changes:
- fixed a zero-day issue in the internal script parser which didn’t work correctly with nested method calls if the outer and inner method were allowed to take 2+ parameter. This created invalid runtime errors while the execution of these nested calls should have been perfectly valid (#922).
- largely reworked/simplified the RF module initialisation/setup so that the new
detect_radio_moduletool kindly developed by @alexreinert is used while keeping the basic functionality to combine multiple RF modules for a shared DutyCycle use. In addition, the device type (
GPIO, etc.) will be put into a new variable in
/var/hm_mode. Furthermore we now can correctly query a
HM-MOD-RPI-PCBconnected to a
- slightly increased the timeout for the RF module firmware update process so that a firmware update of the old HM-MOD-RPI-PCB is guaranteed to proceed in time.
/etc/init.d/S06InitSystemto make sure a missing
/usr/local/sdcard/measurementdirectory exists so that the cronjob and HMIPServer init script can copy the content of the
/tmp/measurementto the permanent storage (#913).
- integrated a new OCCU bugfix patch which will fix the BidCos-RF description file of the
HM-OUT-CFM-TWdevice by using
0x24for the index of
- integrated a fix for the Mediola NEO CCU Addon so that it will not be included in the standard system configuration backup since the Addon doesn’t really contain any user configuration, thus can be omitted from being part of the backup.
/usr/local/eQ-3-Backupto the standard paths being omitted from the system config backup. This should fix issues where upon switching from a CCU3 firmware to RaspberryMatic resulted in this path being part of the config backup.
- added new 0080-WebUI-Fix-SideIncOpenTag WebUI patch to fix an invalid placed open tag
<character in an emitted html statement in
- added new 0081-WebUI-Fix-DecalcificationTimeMinute00 WebUI patch fixing the selection of 00 minutes in the decalcification UI (#931, @jp112sdl).
- added new 0082-WebUI-Fix-SetVisibilityScriptError WebUI patch fixing
ScriptRuntimeErroroutputs resulting from trying to change the visibility based on the channel id of a device (#919, @jp112sdl).
- added new 0083-WebUI-Fix-DeviceTestScriptError WebUI patch fixing
ScriptRuntimeErroroutputs resulting from trying to apply a test on a device rather than on a single channel (#939, @jp112sdl).
- slight improvement of 0038-WebUI-DeviceOverview-StatusColumn WebUI patch to check for a non existing rssiListHmRF variable as otherwise a js exception is raised in the WebUI.
- added a new 0084-WebUI-Fix-InvalidObjectCrashes WebUI bugfix patch which should workaround/fix issues where the room view could not be displayed anymore if an added channel hasn’t any valid linked device anymore (#944).
- fixed a bug in the 0038-WebUI-DeviceOverview-StatusColumn WebUI patch which didn’t return a valid JSON output for the new HmIP-RCV device in
- integrated a new 0085-WebUI-AddonPopupScrollable WebUI patch which modifies the Addon maintenance/install popup so that the content of the popup will be scrollable. This should improve usability in case many addon packages are installed and thus the popup would have to be moved in multiple steps (#592, @jp112sdl).
Operating system changes:
- added the missing E1000E package to get the network interface working again in the recovery system for the ova/intelnuc platform.
- added more kernel config options to streamline all NUC hardware support somewhat more.
- added buildroot patch to update ethtool to version 5.8 to fix the
netlink error: No such file or directoryerror which appeared with 5.7 (cf. https://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg659759.html).
- added HyperV-PCI kernel config options to optimize use of the OVA variants in HyperV setups.
- enabled drivers for Intel Network devices with Virtual Function for OVA platform.
- added a commented out
/boot/config.txtto let users know how to poll only once for a missing sd card in case USB drive boot is used with a RaspberryPi.
- integrated a minor fix for the
/bin/updateTZ.shscript which should catch rare cases where an empty
/etc/config/TZfile could have caused a situation of an invalid
/etc/config/localtimesymlinking. In addition,
updateTZ.shwill now only update files in
/etc/configin case something was actually changed. This should omit write operations upon startup. (cf. https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=61426).
- added support for Intel NUC6CAYH model which stalled upon bootup due to issues with the i915 DRM driver. Now we completely omit the DRM driver and just rely on stupid framebuffer devices for a HDMI debug output. In addition, more IWLWIFI firmwares were added so that also the wifi of the NUC6CAYH should be supported now (#930).
- fixed an issue with OS time synchronisation which didn’t work correctly anymore as soon as a network link up/down event was identified during runtime. This caused the RTC time to be read out regularly instead which also was incorrectly written back by the NTP because it was written in local time rather than in UTC time.
- slightly reworked the
eQ3StopNetworkifup/ifdown scripts to deal better with static IP address setups which could explain certain issues people were having with not having a link available during bootup (#471).
- modified the standard
.ovftemplate file to use
OperatingSystemSectionso that a 2.x/3.x/4.x Linux system is assumed and thus VMXNET3 can be manually selected as a network interface in vmWare ESXi (https://homematic-forum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=61792)
- fixed issue where upon an unclean shutdown the corresponding status file was not correctly cleared and thus the log file was continued to be filled with unclean shutdown events (#955).
- integrated a fix for
S01InitHostin the recovery system where could happen that at the time the
lsblkcommand is executed the partuuid could not be extracted yet, thus we retrieve the mmcX string using the mountpoint only.
- we now store DHCP provided NTP server addresses in
/var/etc/ntp-dhcp.confand use this file in the chrony/NTP server startup and add these servers as local NTP servers to the complete NTP server list. This should further improve the NTP server setup in user environments where the NTP server address equals the central router and where this router provides his own address as a valid NTP server.
- updated U-Boot bootloader for all supported target platforms (RaspberryPi, Tinkerboard) to latest 2020.10 version.
- updated buildroot/Linux environment to latest 2020.08.1 version.
- updated Linux kernel versions to new major LTS 5.4.x version (5.4.70) for all supported platforms.
- updated Raspberry Pi kernel+firmware to latest 1.20200902 version
👪 Contributors (alphabetically): 📝 Support:
For support on installation and help please visit the following (german speaking) help fora:
The following installation archives (
.zip files) can be downloaded for selected hardware platforms (including a
.tgz update archive to upgrade from a CCU3 firmware to RaspberryMatic). To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is listed as well. Please upload these zip files using the WebUI-based update mechanism available:
- RaspberryPi4 Model B:
- CCU3, ELV-Charly, RaspberryPi3 Model B+, RaspberryPi3 Model B, RaspberryPi3 Model A+, RaspberryPi2 Model B, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 lite:
📦RaspberryMatic-188.8.131.5201024-ccu3.tgz (only for initial CCU3 Firmware -> RaspberryMatic Upgrade)
- RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+):
- TinkerBoard S, TinkerBoard:
- Intel NUC:
- Open Virtual Appliance (OVA) – (ESXi, VirtualBox, Proxmox, Synology, QNAP, QEmu, HyperV):
📦RaspberryMatic-184.108.40.20601024.ova (only for initial OVA installation)