This is release 220.127.116.1181126 of RaspberryMatic which is a major bugfix release fixing certain last minute issues found in the last major release version:
- fixed problem of hs485d not starting up with the correct config file and thus leaving BidCos-Wired support broken (#479).
- integrated patch to not use an “iframe” for downloading CCU Addon version information on the browser side, but use a XMLHttpRequest() to force the right “text/plain” content-type. This should prevent a forced download of “update-check.cgi” files when listing the installed Addons (#480).
- applied fix for mixed up control button display when selecting “Settings -> System control”.
- improved firewall setup to only block 3xxxx ports for the XMLRPC/REGA firewall definitions and not in general (#484).
- fixed firewall setup script to correctly identify IPv6 addresses (#485, #488).
fe80::/10IPv6 addresses to the default unblocked IPv6 range of addresses for improved default IPv6 functionality.
- fixed DutyCycle query/update script to work with the new internal (3xxxx) port variants so that an enabled authentification setting does not stop it from working.
- minor bugfixes and cosmetic changes.
For support on installation and help please visit the following (german speaking) help fora:
The following installation archives (
*.zip files) can be downloaded for selected hardware platforms (including a
*.tgz update archive to upgrade from a CCU3 firmware to RaspberryMatic). To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is listed as well. Please upload these zip files using the WebUI-based update mechanism available:
💼RaspberryPi3+, RaspberryPi3, RaspberryPi2, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 (lite): RaspberryMatic-18.104.22.16881126-rpi3.zip
💼RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+): RaspberryMatic-22.214.171.12481126-rpi0.zip
💼Tinker Board S, Tinker Board: RaspberryMatic-126.96.36.19981126-tinkerboard.zip
💼CCU3 Firmware Upgrade Archive: RaspberryMatic-188.8.131.5281126-ccu3.tgz