This is release 184.108.40.20680929 of RaspberryMatic which is mainly a bugfixing release with some minor enhancements.
- fixed broken device settings page which was just displaying an empty page (#408).
- fixed compatibility of WebUI to IE11 and older iOS 9 Safari browser engines.
- significant speed up in device status display (RSSI, UNREACH, etc.) in device settings table. Now requests are performed asynchronous and thus do not require additional time to display the device list.
- fixed bug in not correctly translate a parameter in the shutter contact configuration dialog (#152).
- fixed WebUI bug which prevented the device list to be filtered for all different interfaces (#419).
- fixed bug where RSSI values were also displayed for VirtualDevices like heating groups while these devices doesn’t provide this kind of information (#410).
- the automatic generation and update of a
DutyCyclesystem variable can now be disabled by creating an empty
- modified nightly auto USB backup functionality to allow to
- disable the auto backup by creating an empty
- define a different backup path via
- define the maximum number of preserved backups in the backup path via
/etc/config/CronBackupMaxBackups(0 disables autodelete).
- to potentially reduce write operations on the SD card
/bin/createBackup.shnow creates its temporary directory in the same directory like the backup path.
- added support for F2FS filesystem to be automatically mounted when connecting an USB device (#423).
- improved auto filesystem check (fsck) upon boot to catch filesystem errors as early as possible.
- minor bugfixes and functional changes.
For support on installation and help please visit the following (german speaking) help fora:
The following installation archives (
*.zip files) can be downloaded for selected hardware platforms (including a
*.tgz update archive to upgrade from a CCU3 firmware to RaspberryMatic). To verify their integrity a
sha256 checksum is listed as well. Please upload these zip files using the WebUI-based update mechanism available:
💼RaspberryPi3+, RaspberryPi3, RaspberryPi2, RaspberryPi Compute Module 3 (lite):
RaspberryMatic-220.127.116.1180929-rpi3.zip SHA256: 89c53bc8c9713adf2bac4c855615bd51ecb2468243c12affca6099d782703def
💼RaspberryPi Zero W, RaspberryPi Zero, RaspberryPi Compute Module 1, RaspberryPi1 (A+/B+):
RaspberryMatic-18.104.22.16880929-rpi0.zip SHA256: bedfb1b8ff79c2a7ed0837a3b786eb6e0e52a45c44a0962f402491ab6fba8374
💼Tinker Board S, Tinker Board:
RaspberryMatic-22.214.171.12480929-tinkerboard.zip SHA256: 02f6e08f296ece626bba8202aa9f75a9cc3921785f9d9fd737f650670995f2b5
💼CCU3 Firmware Upgrade Archive:
RaspberryMatic-126.96.36.19980929-ccu3.tgz SHA256: 4d521e9f8cfd398c60d74ee9879c6e38ead05d200f35f4738660fa25ff5166a7